It’s time for the Look & Feel Good Expo, jam-packed full of fresh, innovative ideas and up-lifting products for a healthier, happier life that inspires the look and feel good factor!
When you live a healthy life, you look better, work better –and feel happier too. Learn more at the Look & Feel Good Expo and eexperience the latest in fitness, nutrition and emotional wellbeing, sample new trends in organic and whole food, and be pampered by top spas and makeover specialists. You’ll start looking and feeling better from the moment you set foot into the expo.
Among the highlights at the Look & Feel Good Expo:
· MasterChef contestant Joani Mitchell will be demonstrating how to prepare delicious and wholesome meals at the Pouyoukas Look & Feel Good Kitchen.
· At the VIP Pamper Lounge, visitors who book the VIP package will receive treatments, refreshments and an iFeel goody bag courtesy of Guvon Spa.
· Get a beautiful new look at the Cloud 9 Hair Zone, and have your photograph taken on the red carpet.
· Meet Lisa Raleigh, ambassador of the Look and Feel Good Expo and Health & Wellness Expert. Lisa will be taking to the stage to demonstrate healthy Pouyoukas recipes in the Look and Feel Good Kitchen
· The Farmers Market is an area of healthy indulgence, dedicated to the finest quality natural foods brimming with taste. It’s all about eating your food the way nature intended it. Experience healthy, organic & artisanal foods.
· Watch would-be warriors in action or participate in the Trojan Warrior try-outs.
· Miss Me Jeans Fashion Shows will be held on the hour featuring models wearing Miss Me’s exclusive range of denims, tops, blouses and belts.
· Some of South Africa’s best-known health, anti-aging and wellness experts will share their advice , in an interactive session , on how to achieve optimal physical and emotional wellbeing. Talks are free.
· The Get Active! Stage will present a powerhouse programme of live fitness, dance & movement performances.
· Laugh yourself happy at the Laughter and Happiness Workshops – where you’ll have the chance to meet Laughter Ambassador ‘Shorty’ of Leon Schuster movie fame.
· Indulge your senses with fragrant, healing products and colour changing candles; discover effective skin and hair care solutions; find fitness products, gear and nutritional supplements; subscribe to top health magazines; explore a range of beauty, spa and body products and pick up a selection of healthy snacks.
8 – 10 November 2013
Seniors Citizens /
Scholars & Students (ID carrying) R50
Under 12 Free
Friday 11am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 6pm
Sunday 9am – 4pm
Coca-Cola dome, Cnr Olievenhout Avenue & Northumberland Road, Northriding, Johannesburg.
You can ***Win *** a set of double tickets to the Expo in 4 simple steps.
1. Follow my Blog. ( Insert your email address and follow)
2. Like my FB page ( Namritha: My eye on the world ) and IFeelGoodExpo Page
3. Share this post on FB & Twitter (@Namritha25)
4. Comment below on what makes you feel Good.
Winners will be chosen by random draw on 5 November 2013. Good Luck 🙂