IIWN believes that YOUR core purpose is simple- to love and accept yourself, be your BEST self, and express yourself fully in this world, to do something MEANINGFUL with your life. You’re here to make a difference. Everything else just follows from it.
Come join us on 27th July 2014 at the Michelangelo Hotel
At this White Christmas in July themed event. You will share in the spirit of the joy of giving and receiving and you will leave on a high note so that you can:
- Wake up excited about your life every day!
- Believe in yourself and TRUST your intuition more.
- Get clarity on your purpose, your raison d’etre, and bring it to life.
- Brainstorm ways to make your passion a living and make choices that work for you.
- JUNK the comparison monster and stop wishing you had someone else’s life over yours.
- Never again be afraid to show the world who you really are- No more hiding. Full self expression.
- Feel more focused and less confused about what to do next.
- Stop letting FEAR of failure, rejection, not being enough, life passing by etc, run the show.
Date: Sunday 27th July 2014 Time: 13h45
Venue: The Michelangelo Hotel, Mandela Square,Sandton
Christmas in July Cost: R450 per ticket (Inclusive of a Decadent Food Buffet, Goodie Bags and Entertainment )
Often do you think of….
Oh, what I’d give to find a wonderful group of people who GOT me, really understood and accepted me as I was as we journeyed together to find new ways of being; design our lives based on values and purpose; bounce ideas off; let go of fears; draggy thoughts; and failures keeping us back… a safe place to share my inner and outer journey, support them in theirs, and be supported by them… IIWN awaits you on the red carpet to embrace YOU!
Limited Seating Available and Payment confirms your booking!
Banking Details: Bank:
Standard Bank Acc: Blueprint Int , Acc Nr: 421480432
Branch: Fourways Crossing , B. Code: 009953 , Ref: 1st name & Surname
Contact Details: Anusha Singh Tel: 0116560718, Cell: 0824401125
**Win** 2 tickets to this event .
1. Follow @Namritha25 and @IInspiringWomen on twitter
2. Please share this post and comment below on how you inspire others.