The 2015 Gauteng Getaway Show, in association with MERCEDES-BENZ VANS, is once again set to take place at the TICKETPRO Dome in Northriding from 28 to 30 August 2015 and we are expecting 1 000’s of enthusiastic visitors this year!
Over 250 of the most inspiring travel, outdoor and adventure exhibits
The Gauteng Getaway Show will be showcasing over 250 interactive exhibits which include international, local and African destinations, accommodation, outdoor gear, 4×4 products and accessories, caravans and trailers, camping equipment and adventure activities.
With incredible show-stopping specials and exciting competitions available throughout the weekend, visitors will be leaving with bags full of goodies and inspirational ideas for their next adventure.
Fun for the Whole Family!
• Competitions galore – ask every stand about their show competitions and stand a chance to win!
• Win spot prizes at Spin & Win in the Kia Adventure Area;
• Specials galore –be the first to receive discounted offers exclusive to the show only;
• Exhilarate your senses in the Travel & Taste Theatre;
• See, touch and feel a variety of tents on display at Tent City;
• Enjoy a cold drink in the Beer Tent and relax to music whilst sharing your travel stories with friends;
• Explore under water life from exhibitors in our new Dive Village;
• Plus plenty of activities for the children in the Kids’ Area outside.
Win a cruising holiday to the value of R100 000 from Cruiseabout and MSC Cruises!
Enter at the show
Win one of two 9-night cruising holidays to Ilha de Mozambique, courtesy of Cruiseabout and MSC Cruises.
The holidays include return flights to Durban, two nights’ four-star accommodation, three days’ car hire and a seven-night cruise to Ilha de Mozambique with all meals and entertainment on board.
Getaway Show teams up with Alu-cab to support stoprhinopoaching.com
Bring all your travel equipment to the drop-off points at the show and you will receive a FREE entrance ticket.
The equipment is going to be deployed via SRP’s partnership with Sanparks, ECI and project Lebombo to selected teams working along the Mozambique border. SRP will be giving us feedback as the equipment is deployed and for more info visit: http://www.stoprhinopoaching.com
HERE IS A LIST OF THE BASIC NEEDS:
1. Canvas tents, preferably in traditional camouflage or bush colours
(although anything helps)
2. Ground sheets
3. Gas bottles, cookers, and lights
4. Chairs, tables, sleeping bags and blankets
6. Water bottles or water containers
7. Eating utensils – plates, cutlery, etc.
Communication devices – old cell phones, smart phones, etc.
ShopAhead – Shop online, click and collect at the show (including free entrance ticket)
ShopAhead is a brand new shopping platform exclusive to Getaway Show Specials.
Click on the ShopAhead icon on the http://www.getawayshow.co.za website and view over 150 products at discounted rates you wouldn’t find in-store, only at the Gauteng Getaway Show.
Once you have placed your order online before the show doors open, you will automatically receive a free entry ticket to the show. Simply show your proof of purchase at the gates and collect your shopping on the stand of the company you purchased from – as simple as that!
28 – 30 August 2015
TicketPro Dome, Northriding, Johannesburg
Friday 28th August: 10am – 6pm
Saturday 29th August: 9am – 6pm
Sunday 30th August: 9am – 5pm
Adults R70 / Pensioners and Students R40 / Kids 12 and under FREE.
Family Pass R150 / Weekend Pass R150 per person.
Skip the queues and book your discounted tickets online at http://www.getawayshow.co.za.
**Mercedes-Benz owners receive ONE FREE TICKET at the gate upon presentation of their Mercedes-Benz Key
#WIN one of 3 double tickets to the show!
1. Simply follow my blog and share on FB and twitter.
2. Comment with your preferred date to visit the show and let me know what you are looking forward to seeing there.