TOTAL invites you to experience the FRENCH FESTIVAL at The MELROSE ARCH Streets
Total South Africa will host this event on Saturday, 16 April and Sunday 17 April 2016nin Johannesburg.
The festival is due to be filled with all things ‘French’ from fashion shows to antiques and perfumes.
The festival has a jam-packed programme with the game of boules, exclusive wine masterclasses and the popular waiter’s race.
Over the 16th and 17th of April, Melrose Arch will not only be the ‘food, wine and music but it is going to be about all things je ne sais quoi; delectable foods, exclusive French and South African wines, haute couture and beautiful fashion, make-up and perfumes, antiques and art, French cars and endless entertainment.
There is also a kiddie’s corner that will accommodate children for the day.
Price point (s):
• R150 buys you entrance into the main Tasting Village
• R250 buys you into the VIP Lounge Experience
• The Master Classes cost R350 per person and,
• R695 for the very special Champagne Experience on the rooftop of one of the buildings in Melrose Arch where you can enjoy the very best French Champagne with oysters and canapès.
All tickets are available for purchase at TicketPro.
For more information on the programme, street map and competition rules visit; http://www.totalqfrenchstreetfestival.co.za/
**WIN 3 sets of double tickets valued at R150 each.
1. Simply share this post on Twitter and Facebook. Please cc me in the post (@Namritha_ on Twitter )
2. Please comment which day you would like to attend.
3. Please ensure you are following my blog to qualify.
Good luck 🙂